Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome!

I have been a kitchen and bath designer since 2006.  I am a creator of spaces that my clients and  their families and friends will use on a daily basis for years to come. I work with all different budgets and all different spaces, and I love finding a way to bring the "dream kitchen" to my clients while staying within their desired budgets. I plan on posting tips, tricks, and ideas as well as finished client projects on this site (complete with before & after pictures). These are all personal opinions and reflections from my experiences in the industry, and these are not associated with and do not represent the opinions of any company that I work with/for. Many of these tips and tricks are ideas that I have run into along the way, struggles that some of my clients have had as well as ways that I have found to overcome some of those seemingly "impossible" obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment